Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Gearing Up for the Investiture

My to-do list for the pilgrimmage to Washington, DC in November is coming together. This week I'm going to be purchasing plane tickets and sleeping space at a youth hostel. Finding an outfit for the actual ceremony and figuring out how light to travel are also on the list.

There is something I'd forgotten to put on the list until today: prayer. Beyond the obvious ones for our Presiding Bishop-Elect and all deacons, priests, and bishops, but prayers for safe travel for those of us who are traveling long and short distances, prayers for the inevitable protestors, prayers for those who will be attending in spirit only.

1 Comments:

At 23 August, 2006, Blogger Steph Youstra said...

Remind me closer to the time & I can add it to the Nun-Place Prayer Board.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home