Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A couple of things you were just dying to know...

1) I went ahead and got a Voodoo doughnut of my very own today, so you can stop worrying about my immortal soul, and start worrying about my hips.

2) I think I'm going to try and go to Washington, DC for the Investiture of the new Presiding Bishop. Even if I don't get tickets to the actual party, there are going to be some interesting protests to watch, I tell you what. And November is the absolute best time to go to DC, and I haven't been to the East Coast since 2001 and the last time I went to the Smithsonian, they'd just broken ground on the American Indian Museum... and dangit, I'm 26 years old and I'll go on a 2800 mile, fiscally-ill-advised trip if I want to! *stamps foot*

2 Comments:

At 26 July, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

You totally have to either join me at church, have dinner with me, or both! :-)

 
At 26 July, 2006, Blogger Mary Sue said...

I can totally do that!

(if I can swing the cash to actually make the trip... which is about 85% likely at the moment [I've actually canceled another trip to a geek convention in August to save $$$])

 

Post a Comment

<< Home