Tuesday, August 15, 2006

*puts lampshade on head*

Happy Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary!

Yes, I know that it's kinda a sticking point theologically for some Christians. But confound it, it's my name day, and I'm Episcopalian. Episcopalians are the best theological procrastinators around. "I'll worry out the nuts and bolts about the Assumption later. I've got Vacation Bible School to run and a public fast and witness for peace to perform instead of my vacay. (p.s. I think the Archbishop of York is not only the cutest thing ever, but also the coolest. How come the ABC isn't doing this? Hmmmm?)

Anyway, have a blessed day, and if you know someone named Mary (it's a great name, consider it for your children!) do something nice for them today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home