Thursday, November 30, 2006

Finally, that announcement-thingie!

A long time ago, I said there was going to be an announcement.

Well, here it is!

This blog is moving to http://orderofsantaignora.wordpress.com.

Why the huge delay?

Well, I didn't want to tell you guys my real name. Seriously. Yes, I know I'm a dork, you'll think I'm an even bigger dork in about two paragraphs.

I was still kinda digging this anonymous thing. But I'm pretty sure it's time to drop the monastic habit [even though the blog will still be the Order of Santa Ignora (and I PROMISE that in the next week or so, I'll tell you where that reference comes from)].

Anyway, don't worry if you mess up, I'll still answer to Sr. Mary Hasta. But my real name is Mary Sue.


Y'all can stop laughing now. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home