Monday, November 20, 2006

An Open Letter to the Holy and Undivided Trinity, One God

Dear Creator Father, Redeemer Christ, and Sustaining Spirit:

I really had a good time at church yesterday, especially considering it was the first time I'd vested and sung with my little choir in probably a month. And thank you for getting the other strong-lunged soprano to church in time for the Communion Hymn, since she can read music and I just, you know, fake it.

And it was kind of fun to have the processional stuck in my head for the rest of the day, because it was Glorious is the name of Jesus and I really like that hymn.

But, seriously, enough is enough. The thing has one verse that just repeats the same thing over and over. It was in my dreams last night, fer crying out loud! I'm starting to feel sympathy for the guys who drill holes in their skulls to get rid of the voices. Even the iPod isn't working, and I've brought out the big guns: the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.

Little help here, please?
Thanks,
Me.

1 Comments:

At 20 November, 2006, Blogger Garpu said...

"Immaculate Mary" is a real good ear worm. We're talking worse than anything by Santana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home