Monday, July 17, 2006

No words.

I've just gone through my blogroll's accumulated aggregations from the weekend.

I saw angry Christians, I saw upset Christians, I saw thinking Christians... didn't see any happy Christians. I didn't see anything that made me say, "Ayup, I'm really glad I'm a Christian!"

Actually, I saw one thing that made me wish I was still practicing Buddhisim, and that was on a Christian blog.

Why does the Internet bring so much of the rougher side of our natures out? Why do we spend so much of our time here arguing amongst ourselves, when we have a global forum the Apostles would have plotzed themselves to have, we have the ability to reach people across all sections and sectors of global society.

What *is* the point of being a Christian? Because I'm not seeing anything, really.


Please pray for M's family, as he was found dead of a gunshot wound last week.

1 Comments:

At 24 July, 2006, Blogger Garpu said...

I know what you mean. There are so many ultra-conservative Catholic blogs out there, who style themselves as being "orthodox." I think they're more into snark than anything. Hasn't made me want to write much, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home