Thursday, March 23, 2006

Meme time

Stolen from Dappled Things, who's over in the links.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? Cool Blue Reason (Cake)

Will I have a happy life? Sweet Dreams (Eurythmics) [Yeah, that works. A little too well.]

What do my friends really think of me? What We're All About (Sum 41) [I don't get it.]

What do people secretly think of me? Eleanor Rigby (covered by Green Day?) [One of my writing group kids gave me a CD, this was on it. But once again, *snicker* I don't doubt a lot of people think I'm going to die an old freaky religious lady, all alone except for cats. I can deal with that.]

How can I be happy? Best Years of Our Lives (Baha Men) [Again with the *snerk*. This is how I try to live, because really, there's nothing better than the current adventure.]

What should I do with my life? Down to the River to Pray (Alison Kraus) [I am NOT cheating, I promise you!]

Will I ever have children? What Time Is It? (Spin Doctors) [Does this mean my biological clock is ticking?]

What is some good advice for me? Dance of the Cucumber (Vegetales) [I really have a wierd variety of music on my iPod. Es como mantequilla en un chango parron.]

How will I be remembered? Walking on the Sun (Smash Mouth)

What is my signature dancing song? Polka Power (Weird Al Yankovic) [This is a medley of some early 90s music, like If You Wanna Be My Lover, Intergalactic Planetary, Backstreet's Back, and Gangster's Paradise, all set to a polka tune. I love this song.]

What do I think my current theme song is? Boom, Boom (John Lee Hooker) [Oh, yeah, baby, yeah!]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Forever in Blue Jeans (Neil Diamond) [Considering I was singing this incessantly for the last day and a half, ayup, I can see where they got that impression.]

What song will play at my funeral? At the Bottom of the Sea (Ralph Covert) [This is from a CD of children's songs done by famous musicians.]

What type of men/women do you like? Hold On (Jet) [??? Not just for what does this mean, but also when'd I put Jet on my iPod?]

What is my day going to be like? City of Blinding Lights (U2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home